16.5.13

Selamat Hari Guru !

SELAMAT HARI GURU !




No matter where I go
Every time I look back on this road
You'll always be a part of who I am
Everything I've known
Every seed of greatness you have sown
Through good and bad
Your love has watched me grow

You teach me right from wrong
Inspire me to be strong
You care in every way
In my heart you will always... stay

In this moment let me say
How I'm grateful
Everyday, you are here
To guide my way
When I'm lost, beside me stay
In this moment let me say
You turn my little into great
There's no fear, my dreams awake
With you

Last time: And I really want to say "Thank You"

All that I can be
Mean so much 'coz you believe in me
You show me how to live with dignity
When the lessons end
I can share with you just like a friend
Your loving smiles and frowns
Keep me safe  

Thank you !

0 comments: