26.4.13

Selamat Hari Lahir Dr Mariani :)

24.04.2013
Selamat hari lahir Dr Mariani !
Kami sayang Dr !
(",)











YOU HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE
This is for you, who inspire us today;

Who always lend a helping hand, to help show us the way.
This is for you, who see their students through;
The tough times in their lives, for that we say thank you.

You have made a difference, You have shaped our minds;

You have changed the world, one child at a time.
You have always been there, in everything you do;
I hope that you’re as proud of me, as I am proud of you.

This is for you, who heard the silent cries;

Who stepped in to wipe the tears, from the children’s eyes.
For you who gave us, a safe place to grow;
A place for us to call just like our home, 
forever we will know . . . that.

This is for you, who taught us right from wrong;

Who taught us much more than their craft, to help our minds grow strong.
This is for you, who guide us through and through;
So that we can make a life, for that we say THANK YOU.

As I look back on my life, into the path within my reach.............
I can make a difference, all I do is try;

Try to see a different world, through the children’s eyes.
Thank you for always be there, 
in everything I do.







Happy Birthday !!!
Always stay healthy :)






0 comments: